Saturday, May 09, 2009

the beauty of the future

"vahd, if you could only remember how it looked like in the future, you would see how beautiful it is. and it helps you to better understand and memorise the present and the past."

when lillian said that to me, my mind went beyond their context. a few steps across the border of meanings. my instant reaction when hearing that sentence was smiling and thinking to myself, "how could i possibly 'remember' how something looked like 'in the future'?"

i have no crystal ball to consult.

well, in fact, i don't need one. all i need is my lecture notes. and a heavier dose of focus and consentration while in the classroom.

because afterall, lillian is my native french teacher. and she was about to teach me the easiest way to memorise various forms of tenses in french.

"voila, lillian. je n'oublierai pas 'le futur'." i came so far for beauty.

No comments: