Sunday, October 04, 2009

guitara

"there are people i know who have a very finely developed sense of nostalgia," said leo. well, i don't know i fit into the criteria of being nostalgic. i just miss my guitar. and maxim's guitar too. especially when i'm back from work, and with a certain kind of mood for a song. the tunes ring in my head. but where did i leave my guitar? i couldn't find it anywhere. not even in my home. i left the instrument last year before i went to oxford. who might be using it now, i don't know. nobody knows where you are. how near of how far...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some people say it isn't necessary to have a nostalgic moment, some others say it is necessary.
and others says to be or not to be that's not a question.
which one are u it's up to you.
somehow no people live without an old memories inside their brain.
have fun then :)

blueismycolour said...

so sweet vahd! ^^
is it "guitar" or guitar?
but that's nice!

btw it's me Lia!