Sunday, April 05, 2009

delfland

a day spent on a bike. with a borrowed bicycle i came to the coast of a place called 'monster' in the netherlands. from there you could see the sea that separated me from england. it was a terribly windy and cloudy day. with musa and the other bikers from indonesia i left delft at ten and back here at five. i rest in musa's space box immediately as the room was cosy and my legs were exhausted.

hmm... there, and back again. this is my third episode of visiting delft, a dutch town known for its blue ceramics and delicious cheese. my third episode of connecting the dots. the lines on the map are getting thicker. each visit has its own purpose and results. not all of these are known to me, at least in the beginning.

oi oi oi...

2 comments:

BeluBelloBelle said...

whooaaa another stories from euro land. What a refreshing ma brain to read whole story while captivate 'em.
That was a simply nice story.

Anonymous said...

Oik oik oik....

love that part...