Monday, July 07, 2008

one more cup of coffee

you said, drinking coffee too often will make me addicted to it, and it wont be good for my health. the caffeine has hidden dangers.

and i appreciate your concern about my health. and i know that getting addicted to anything is not a wise thing.

but between coffee and me, i tell you, is not a matter of addiction.

it is about loyalty.

and as you see, coffee does not replace anything in my life. and i have no intention to substitute it or find any surrogate of it either.

i simply like it because it is unique. because it stands among very few things in our life, upon which we could agree that bitter is better.

but with you dear, of course, it is another case. since you are so sweet. and you warn me about the hidden dangers of coffee. and for that, i thank you.

1 comment:

BeluBelloBelle said...

Coffee...coffee...coffee...as bitter as it get.Not to good for drinkin' it a lot but often could make us feel great.Hohoho