Monday, June 23, 2008

the rolling ones


oh boy, listening to this tune, new faces, sung by mick jagger, and probably written by his companion keith, makes me want to rush closer to my accoustic guitar and starts immitating both mick and keith...


parts of the lyrics goes like this:


"there's a new guy in town

he's been dragging around
he's the figure of youth
and his eyes are so blue
and they're looking at you

so tell me the truth..."


"well, well he's got stories to tell
he bites off more than he chews
well, well is he ringing your bell
my heart is breaking in two..."


well, well, i wonder if the singger is supposed to feel jealous or 'challenged' by the presence of the new face in town. did you, mick?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mick says, "i used to rule the world..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5I3RPbS8aI