Tuesday, January 22, 2008

because of a few tales

because of a few tales, which i haven't been able to complete so far; and some paper assignments i have yet to accomplish by the weekend; as well as two or three additional pages i must prepare for an article in a magazine due in this month; plus one photo album that has become my responsibility to assemble since two years ago; i have neglected so many minutes i could have otherwise used for sitting here, and reading my new books, that of noam chomsky and some russian authors, playing my favorite pc games, rearranging and decorating my room, going to my hometown and visiting a library there with my dearest old friends, listening to vangelis or mark knopfler in the afternoon, sleeping until midday, eating instant noodles with egg, washing my shoes, watching quality movies avec mes amies, watering my small garden, chatting with little birds, singing some old tracks of bob dylan, tony bennett or just anything that jazz... dum de dum, tum te tum...

because of a few tales.

No comments: