Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Mandate

You know, I was mandated to observe an election process;

And here is some parts of my report:

I observed the process of the elections, and the life of the peasants who vote;

The “buen dia” and the “labele”;

I watched and smiled at the sight of Juli and Lepar catching a fish;

I observed a great statue of the King on the top of a hill, which was not made in China;

I paid attention to the security warning sign “maubere”;

Protecting most vital buildings in Dili;

I took a long look at the sunrise and the sunset and had a long breath while observing and convinced that both were not exactly equatorial.

That is my report.

2 comments:

Esti said...

seruuuuuuuuuuu!!! siap, sir vield commander fahd!!

Apagar said...

"buen dia" looks like portuguese. ?Where were you?